New song: “Endgame”
Many thanks to Heather Moore (piano) and Alix Reineck (vocals). You may want to turn up the volume a bit on this one, get some headphones, turn down the lights, etc.
Dedicated to M.L.
Now is it the end? Is this the final time we speak?
Please, don’t go away, don’t leave me here, I’m still too weak.
I am still afraid; will I ever find the way?
Or am I too naïve? Will I just run and hide?
What’s left to sacrifice if you’ve been taken away?
Now the time has come, we can’t delay this anymore.
Things won’t be the same, we won’t live like we did before.
Or is it still a dream? Is all of this not real?
Will I just wake up and remember how I feel
When I’m in your arms that used to be so strong?
And will the years of pain finally be healed?
Now this is the end, this is the final time we speak.
Please, don’t be afraid. I promise I won’t be weak.
- missfeelsalloverdaplace reblogged this from somethingsteampowered
- missfeelsalloverdaplace likes this
- somethingsteampowered reblogged this from dr-vblschrf
- hiphopfightsback likes this
- derederetan reblogged this from dr-vblschrf
- dr-vblschrf reblogged this from dr-vblschrf and added:
- zephyreclipse reblogged this from dr-vblschrf and added:
- zephyreclipse likes this
- assbutt-of--the-lord reblogged this from dr-vblschrf
- runtheturkeysarecoming reblogged this from dr-vblschrf